Hi guys, welcome to the month of August! I pray this month all our heart desires are met. In the spirit of a new month, I would like to share some of my favorite things from the month of July and take stock of things I achieved last month.
Taking stock; In July I,
– found me and shredded myself of tags I didn’t want.
– stumbled on intentional living and decided to make be intentional with my life choices.
– started a skincare routine within my budget
– discovered my love for Afrocentric music and style🎶
– started taking vitamins, fruits and more drinking water
– paid for my first online course
– bought a myself a new laptop
– wrote and published six blog post on JessicaFortunes.com
– recorded and published one Podcast episode on @twentysomethingsrant
– started a team to help in building @twentysomethingsrant
– woke up for 31 days in good health
– spent quality time with family members and friends doing new things.
July was a good month, God was faithful through it all and I am excited for August.
My favourite things in July,
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg, got it from bookmarketng on Instagram.
- Necklace from Miniso, got this for 1500. It comes with a pair of earrings.
- Bangles; got them from Miniso for 1500, they are two different sets.
- Black top; finally got a black top, lol… fashionistas say it is a must have fashion item. Got it for 1500 from a roadside store.
- Rentinol Serum; finally added this to my skincare routine to help fade black spots and it has been good.
- Hair band, this has featured in most of my pictures from June. Got it for 900 from Miniso and I love it.
Ok, those are my faves from the month of July. Let’s see what August has for us!!!
P.s. I encourage you to take stock, you will be surprised all the amazing things God has done and find more reasons to be grateful.