There was actually a time when I thought self-care was for wealthy people only, damn, I played myself! To think I didn’t deserve love simply because I haven’t blown, makes me wonder how I was able to love any other person.
Are you like the former me, who thinks self-care is expensive? No, I won’t judge you, I would rather share with you 25 self-care ideas that don’t require you breaking a bank.
Self-Care Ideas To Practice;
- Play dress up and take pictures
- Take a walk around your neighborhood
- Watch an old movie
- De-clutter your wardrobe
- Listen to your favorite songs
- Dance to your favorite song
- Phone a friend
- Have a gratitude jar or list
- Organize your room
- Read a book
- Learn a new skill on YouTube
- Create a budget
- Stay off social media for a day
- Write down your goals
- Write down your accomplishments
- Listen to your favorite podcasts
- Join a live or zoom session of your faves
- Take a nap
See those weren’t hard, were they?
With little or no money, you can indulge in one form of skincare or the other. I hope that after reading this, you will be inspired to engage in some form of self care or self love.
I have learnt that by loving me, I am able to love those around me too. You should try it!